When cooking a meal for my family I really want the best for them and have something new to offer, but sometimes I got too lazy to browse for new recipes that’s why I ended up cooking the recipes I used to cook and one of our favourite viands too. We love anything with coconut milk. And what I like with cooking is that you can easily whip up anything from a set of ingredients to make simple meals just what I did. 🙂
- kalabasa (squash), pared, seeded and cut into 2-inch chunks
- sitaw (long beans), ends trimmed and cut into 3-inch lengths
- cubed pork
- garlic, peeled and minced
- onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- coconut milk
- fish sauce
- vegetable oil
- MAGGI Magic sarap or salt&pepper
1. In a saucepan, heat cooking oil sauté garlic, onions,ginger and add pork meat until colour turns to light brown.
2. Add the peeled and cubed kalabasa and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in shrimp and sitaw, then continue cooking for another 3 minutes adding fish sauce, and maggi magic sarap or salt&pepper.
3.Pour in the coconut milk into the skillet, bring it to a boil . Cover the skillet and continue simmering until vegetables are cooked and coconut milk becomes a little thick.
4. Serve & enjoy!