Instead of cooking your usual recipe for mussels why not try this new way of cooking it. The combination of sweetness & a little bit of spiciness is surely a hit! :)Recipe from Yummy Hunt’s
- 1 kilo mussels, boiled in water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1-2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp rice wine or brandy, optional
- 1 pack Hunt’s Tomato Sauce with LycoFiber 200g
1. Boil mussels in salted water until they open. Strain and set aside.
2. In a wok, heat butter then sauté garlic until brown. Add in onions, ginger, and half of cilantro.
3. Add in oyster sauce, chili garlic sauce, sugar, rice wine, and Hunts Tomato Sauce with LycoFiber. Simmer until sauce is a bit thick.
4. Toss in mussels and the rest of cilantro.