My family loves longanisa so I want to make that taste as good as the ones you can buy from asian stores. Luckily I have found a recipe from Cafe Munchkin. She is really true to her word when she said that it really taste good!
- 1 kg ground pork
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked peppercorn
- 4 teaspoons fine salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons knorr seasoning
- Mix everything by hand in a large bowl.
- Form into thin logs and refrigerate.
- Fry in a little hot oil.