I’ve got spare ribs in the fridge and I’m thinking what would be the best way to cook it. I just don’t want the usual way in cooking it like braised ribs or pork afritada so I surf the net for recipes that I could try and of course my favorite site is Panlasang Pinoy. I usually visit the site for my recipes to try on because there’s a video on how to do it plus the fact that he is also a Filipino like me so I know we had the same taste in terms of foods.
2 lbs spare ribs, chopped into 3 to 4 inches
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
2 tablespoon soy sauce
4 cloves garlic, pounded
1. Combine honey, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and garlic in a bowl then mix well by stirring.
2. Place the spare ribs in a large bowl then pour-in the mixture.
3. Coat the ribs with the mixture and marinate for at least 3 hours.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Turn the oven off then transfer the spare ribs on a serving plate.
7. Serve with garlic fried rice. Share and enjoy!